The Fund’s investment objective is current income, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation.
A TOTAL RETURN APPROACH TO INCOME EQUITY INVESTING
The London Company, a privately owned investment company, has nearly two decades of experience in managing a focused, conservative investment process that has produced a consistent performance record while seeking to mitigate risk in down markets.
Firm inception: 1994
- Stephen Goddard, CFA, CIO, 26 years experience
- Jonathan Moody, CFA, 23 years experience
- Brian Campbell, CFA, 12 years experience
- Mark DeVaul, CFA, CPA, 14 years experience
THINKING LIKE AN OWNER
The Fund tries to think like a business owner, buying companies at a discount to their private value.
- The investment team focuses on identifying high cash return companies, which are generally better able to consistently generate free cash flow.
- For each potential holding, the team analyzes the balance sheet using a proprietary optimization model to determine the company’s intrinsic value.
|The London Company of Virginia, LLC||