A multi-manager Fund seeking long-term capital appreciation and current income primarily through investments in small market capitalization U.S. stocks.
TEAM OF MANAGERS
The Fund is sub-advised by six complementary asset managers, seeking stocks with:
- Barrow: Below-market valuations and above-market free cash flow yield.
- Brandywine Global: Low valuations and attractive price momentum, combining quantitative analysis with fundamental insights.
- Dreman: Proven track record of earnings growth, priced at below-market P/E ratios.
- H&W: Sustainable cash flows and strong balance sheets, undervalued relative to tangible assets and long-term normal earnings power.
- Opus: High quality, low valuations, strong growth prospects and a catalyst for stock price appreciation.
- The Boston Company: Valuations in the bottom 40%; realizable earnings projections and cash flow; identifiable catalyst for change.
The multi-manager approach of the Fund enhances the diversification that can help lessen portfolio volatility in the long term.
- The Fund owns more than 500 different holdings.
- Its bottom-up portfolio construction is well diversified at the security, industry and stock levels.
- The primary emphasis is on finding undervalued securities with above-average earnings growth expectations.
|Brandywine Global Investment Management, LLC||
|The Boston Company Asset Management, LLC||
|Opus Capital Group, LLC||
|Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, LLC||
|Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC||
|Dreman Value Management, LLC||