The Fund’s investment objective is long-term capital appreciation.
Zebra Capital Management, the Fund’s sub-advisor, is a privately owned investment company founded by Yale University professor and pioneering investment researcher Roger Ibbotson, which pursues investment strategies based on systematically exploiting market characteristics supported by basic economic principles.
- Zebra Capital Management inception: 2001
- Portfolio Managers
- Roger Ibbotson, chief investment officer,
38 years experience
- Eric Stokes, portfolio manager,
21 years experience
Capturing the liquidity premium
The Fund’s sub-advisor seeks to capture the liquidity premium among public equities worldwide, taking positions in stocks that trade less frequently than similar issues.
- "Liquidity premium" is defined as the additional return that may be realized on the sales of securities that are less liquid at the time of purchase.
- The sub-advisor’s research shows that more liquid stocks tend to be priced at a premium, while less liquid stocks are priced at a discount.
- These issues may be fundamentally sound stocks that are less frequently traded because they have temporarily fallen out of favor.
|Zebra Capital Management, LLC||