The Fund seeks to provide long-term growth of capital.
Stephens Investment Management Group, LLC specializes in equity investment management, focusing on small- and mid-capitalization growth companies.
Firm inception: October 2004
- Ryan E. Crane, CFA, CIO and Senior Portfolio Manager; industry since 1994
- John Thornton, CFA; industry since 2000
- Sam Chase, CFA; industry since 2002
- Kelly Ranucci, CFA; industry since 1994
A HISTORY OF ORGANIC GROWTH
The Fund’s sub-advisor believes that small-cap markets are inefficient and contain the fastest growing stocks. Their research shows that most market participants are burdened with behavioral biases that negatively influence their decision making. Their core principles are:
- By applying behavioral finance principles to identify overconfidence and anchoring by others, the Fund seeks securities mispriced by other investors.
- The portfolio includes a blend of core growth stocks (sustainable earnings) and earnings catalyst stocks (expected to experience an earnings boost).
- The bottom-up selection process builds a diversified portfolio with some thematic concentration.
Total Fund Assets
|Stephens Investment Management Group, LLC||
FUND overview flyer*
to Drive Performance
*For investment professional use only. Login required.