The Fund seeks to provide long-term growth of capital.
Stephens Investment Management Group, LLC specializes in equity investment management, focusing on small- and mid-capitalization growth companies.
Firm inception: October 2004
- Ryan E. Crane, CFA, CIO and Senior Portfolio Manager; industry since 1994
- John Thornton; industry since 2000
- Sam Chase, CFA; industry since 2002
- Kelly Ranucci, CFA; industry since 1994
A HISTORY OF ORGANIC GROWTH
The Fund's sub-advisor believes that earnings growth drives stock performance. They also believe that mid-cap markets are inefficient and contain some of the fastest growing stocks.
- By using behavioral finance principles to identify overconfidence and anchoring by others, the Fund seeks securities mispriced by other investors.
- The portfolio includes a blend of core growth stocks (sustainable earnings) and earnings catalyst stocks (expected to experience an earnings boost).
- The bottom-up stock selection process builds a diversified portfolio with some thematic concentration.
Total Fund Assets
|Stephens Investment Management Group, LLC||
FUND overview flyer*
to Drive Performance
asset class spotlight:
Stephens Investment Management
*For investment professional use only. Login required.